As we come out of lock down and prepare to reopen on Saturday 4th July we want to reassure you that we will be working to the Government guidelines and taking precautions to keep you as safe as possible during your visit to Christian Wiles Hairdressing.
We will do our very best to book everyone in for an appointment but we kindly ask that you bear with us – we have a huge number of people to accommodate so please do not ring, text or email us. Your first step, if you want an appointment, is to add your name to our Priority Booking List. If you have already done this, there is no need to do this again.
We will then call you, add regular updates on our social media pages and and, if you are on our newsletter list, we will also follow up with newsletters.
Below we have outlined our commitment to you as well as what we will require from you, our valued guests.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We will call you to book you in for your appointment. Please look out for updates on this website, via social media and newsletters. Make sure you have put your name on our Priority Booking List to enable us to call you.
- We may offer limited services during the first 8 – 12 weeks of reopening and will provide more information on this as we have it.
- A minimum of one metre distance will be maintained wherever possible.
- Team members have been trained in all aspects of health, hygiene and social distancing, and will be wearing face visors throughout your visit. If they have a raised temperature or feel unwell, they will remain at home.
- Sadly we are unable to offer magazines at the moment. Please feel free to bring your own drink. Any containers will need to be taken with you and disposed of safely once you exit the salon.
WHAT WE WILL BE ASKING OF YOU
- Please be patient as we undertake the huge task of booking you all in. We will call you. If you have not already put your name on our Priority Booking List you can do this now HERE.
- Please CANCEL your appointment if you have a fever, cough, sore throat or any other symptoms which could suggest you are Covid-19 positive.
- Attend your appointment on time and alone – please do not bring children, pets of partners to your appointment as we need to keep the numbers of visitors down to a minimum.
- If you have booked an appointment for a child, you should, of course, accompany them. Bear in mind that Government guidelines say we need to keep appointment times as short as possible so if you feel your child will not sit still or remain a safe distance from others, it may be wiser to book them in for when restrictions have eased further.
- For the time-being there will be no walk-in appointments so make sure you have booked an appointment.
- Please pay for your appointment using a credit or debit card (not cash). When we call you to book in your appointment, we will ask for a deposit. This will secure your appointment slot. Your deposit will be used as partial payment for your hair service.
- If you would like to tip your stylist, please bring cash inside an envelope which can then be left at their workstation. Tips cannot be included on card transactions.
- Before your appointment, make sure you complete the Covid-19 consultation sheet that we will send to you.
- If you have coloured your hair, you may need to book in for a quick skin test. We will talk to you about this when we ring you to book you in for your appointment. Do not worry about the state of your hair – we will not judge and are simply happy to help you get glorious hair once again!
- Feel free to wear your own PPE to the salon. We want you to feel safe and secure – but please be assured that our team will all be kitted out with face visors and will keep their styling stations and equipment sterilised between clients.
- Try to avoid bringing unnecessary items into the salon such as bags, shopping bags, extra coats etc.
- Make sure you use the hand sanitisers upon arrival and upon leaving our salon. These are available in the salon and will be pointed out by our team.
- We have marked the flooring so please try to keep within the marked areas to help with social distancing.
- Although it has been a challenging few months, we do not plan to increase our prices. We will, however, be suspending our Offers for the next few weeks until we have managed to book everyone in.