Every year, we search for a new fresh face to front our prestigious Christian Wiles Hairdressing brand. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for aspiring models to begin a career in the Fashion industry.
The winner will get tremendous media exposure and the chance to develop their modeling career by building a portfolio of work whilst developing their skills by working with some of the biggest names in Fashion.
If you think you have what it takes to be the new face of Christian wiles hairdressing then visit our Facebook entry page and upload your details today.
The competition is run over three stages and are as follows
Upload a photo of yourself (head and shoulders) to the special tab on the Christian Wiles Hairdressing Facebook page. The closing date for this is the 31st January 2013.
From the 1st of February 2013 the Online voting begins so you can ask your friends and family to vote for you on the Christian wiles Hairdressing Facebook page. Voting closes on the 28th February 2013 and the finalists are chosen. The more votes you receive the higher chance you have to be in the final Six.
The Final will be held at Christian Wiles Hairdressing Northampton on Sunday March 3rd 2013 were the final six will be interviewed by a panel of industry great’s made up of the former winner of Christian Wiles Face of 2012, Photographer, makeup artists and the Face of 2013 Sponsors. We will take a test shot of each finalist and the winner will be announced.
The Competition Winner will receive the following:
- A selection of Cloud nine or GHD electrical
- A selection of Matrix hair care products
- Photo shoot / commercial advertising (portfolio pictures)
- Photo shoot / Editorial (portfolio pictures)
- Catwalk / Hair tour (held by a market leader in hair colour)
“Winning the Face of Christian Wiles Hairdressing could open doors to a fantastic future”
Previous “face of” winners
- The competition is open from the 1st January 2013 (to upload your picture to our Facebook page) and closes on the 31 January 2013
- Online voting begins on the 1st February 2013 and closes on the 28th February 2013
- Six finalists will be chosen from the most votes collected
- The applicant must be 16 years or older
- The applicant must be available for the Grand Final (Sunday 3rd March 2013)
- The applicant must be an unsigned model
- The applicant must be open to any hair suggestions.